Tozo Earbuds not charging is an issue that many people face. Tozo earbuds are becoming popular for people looking for a good pair of headphones, but many users report that their earbuds need to be charged.
Many users have found that the earbuds will only charge after being plugged into an outlet and turned on. Some suggest that this may be due to a manufacturing flaw with the earbuds, while others believe that the problem may be with the charger.
Regardless of the cause, it could be more pleasant than a popular product not charging as intended. If there is a fix for this issue, it would be great to hear about it so that more people can enjoy using Tozo earbuds.
This article discusses this problem with Tozo Earbuds, e.g., T10, T12, or T6.
How to fix the Tozo Earbuds Not Charging issue?
If you are experiencing trouble with your Tozo Earbuds not charging, there are a few things that you can do to troubleshoot and fix the issue.
Give Enough Charging Time:
If you are having trouble with your Tozo earbuds not charging, give them more time to set. According to the manufacturer, the earbuds should take 3–4 hours to charge fully.
If you have tried charging them longer and still need help, it might be because the earbuds are damaged or there is a problem with their charging port. Either way, you need to take them in for repair or replacement.
Ensure Adequate Power Supply:
The Tozo Earbuds require 1.5 A of power to recharge, so if you do not have a 1.5A power outlet available, your earbuds may need to be fixed. Additionally, if your outlet is not powerful enough to charge your earbuds, it may cause other electrical devices in your home to malfunction.
You can fix the issue with your earbuds and avoid further complications by ensuring an adequate power supply.
Use Compatible Charging Tools:
Whenever you have a device that isn’t charging, the first thing to check is whether or not your charger is compatible with the device. Many different brands and models of electronics use different charging ports and adapters, so it’s essential to find a charger that matches the specifications of your specific device.
If you don’t have a compatible charger, there are a few things you can do to fix the issue. One option is to try another USB port on your computer or find an external battery pack that can be used as a power source for your device. You can adjust the voltage on your original charger to get the machine working again.
Whatever method you choose, you must be aware of the compatibility issues between devices and chargers to avoid any potential problems.
Clean the Charging Ports:
If your Tozo Earbuds are not charging, there is a good chance that the ports on the earbuds are dirty. Cleaning these ports can help restore power to the earbuds and solve the charging issue.
To clean the charging ports on your Tozo Earbuds:
- Remove the battery cover.
- Remove the two screws that secure the port cover in place.
- Gently lift the port cover and remove it.
- Wipe down all the components inside the port and cover them with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- Replace the port cover and screws, and reattach the battery cover.
- Reconnect your earbuds to your device and try charging them again.
Repair the Broken Ports:
If your Tozo Earbuds not charging due to a broken port, there are several steps that you can take to repair it:
- Locate the port on the earbuds that are damaged.
- Remove the old port by gently pulling it out of the earbuds.
- Remove any debris or plastic pieces blocking the port.
- Please insert the new port into the earbuds and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Reattach the cover and plug in the earbuds to charge.
- Test the earbuds by setting them for a short time and then playing music.
- If everything works correctly, replace the cover and label it with your name so you will know when it needs to be replaced next.
Maintain the Temperature:
If you’re having trouble getting your Tozo Earbuds to charge, try to maintain the temperature around them. This can help prevent the earbuds from becoming damaged and may also help revive them if they become inactive.
Here are a few tips to follow:
- Keep your earbuds close to your body or stored in a warm place, like your pocket or purse, when not in use.
- Please don’t leave them in extreme temperatures, such as outside on a hot day.
- If they get too cold, try warming them up briefly before using them again.
Liquid can cause electronic devices to stop working; the same goes for earbuds. If you notice that your earbuds are not holding a charge or are not working, it’s time to take them in for repair.
There are a few things to look for when determining if liquid damage has occurred:
- If the earbuds are wet, the liquid is present, likely damaging the device.
- If there is corrosion on any of the metal parts of the earbuds, this also indicates water contact.
Exit the Programming Mode:
If you are experiencing an issue with your Tozo Earbuds not charging, you may need to exit the programming mode to fix the problem.
First, ensure that your earbuds are fully charged by connecting them to a computer or other power source. Then, please turn off your earbuds by disconnecting them from the power source. Next, hold the “power” button on each earbud for 3 seconds until the red light on each turns off. Finally, press and hold the “programming” button on each earbud for 3 seconds until it turns green.
Update the Firmware:
If you are experiencing the Tozo Earbuds not charging issue, there is a simple solution: update the firmware! You can fix this problem by updating the firmware and ensuring that your earbuds are always charged. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect your earbuds to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Go to the Tozo website and click on “Firmware Update.”
- On the next screen, click “Yes, update my firmware.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update your firmware.
Once your firmware is updated, your earbuds should not work and adequately charge slowly or not at all. If you have any further questions or problems updating your firmware, please get in touch with customer support at [telephone number].
Reset Your Tozo Earbuds:
If your Tozo earbuds are not charging, there is a reset button on the back of the earbuds. Follow these simple steps to reset your Tozo earbuds:
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds.
- Release the power button and wait for 3 seconds.
- Press and hold down the reset button for 3 seconds.
- Release the reset button, and your earbuds should start charging again.
If your Tozo Earbuds are not charging, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure that the earbuds are fully charged before using them. If you still need help setting the earbuds, try replacing the battery. If those solutions do not work, it may be necessary to take the earbuds in for repairs or replacement.